Perth Northern Suburbs
Hew 9 $127,851 – 133,704 + 17% super
Step into the forefront of workforce transformation! This isn't just a role—it's an opportunity to be a part of the planning, delivery, and implementation of strategic workforce initiatives. Join an organisation driven by integrity, respect, and personal excellence.
Sitting in the People and Culture Centre, you will be a part of the development of a future-focused Workforce strategy. If you are confident in people leadership, uphold similar values and have a keen interest in emerging software tools related to workforce data - APPLY NOW!
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a management/ leadership position
- A deep understanding of workforce planning principles and best practices
- Experienced in monitoring, analysing and reporting on workforce data
- You have a passion for people and a good level of understanding around people metrics
- You're a wizard with workforce analytics tools and methodologies
- A strong appreciation and understanding of how to leverage new technology/ tools
What is in it for you?
- WFH 1 day per week and flexible working hours
- Set the foundations for a new way of working leveraging the newest technology
- Competitive package + 17% Super
- Work alongside industry leaders across Data & Analytics
- Lead and grow your team!
Here's a snapshot of what you'll be diving into:
- Further develop strategic workforce planning maturity.
- Lead projects to enhance workforce data analytics tools, dashboards, and reporting.
- Analyse and interpret workforce trends, identify risks, and provide recommendations.
- Work collaboratively to identify opportunities to leverage off emerging technology that support people analytics.
- Ensure coordinated preparation and delivery of workforce data.
- Review and improve the organisation's workforce data requirements.
- Participate in team performance planning and reviews.
This role is open for someone wanting to relocate, however the work is full time based in Perth. You must already have full time working rights in Australia.
To find out more contact Jaydene d'Offay on +61 8 6146 4468 or Jaydene.firstname.lastname@example.org