Remuneration Benchmarking allows you to match positions within your company to similar positions in the market and compare any potential differences in salaries and benefits.
Being experts, we know the current pay rates for all the roles within our markets. We know the current market conditions, we know what your competitors are paying and what candidate’s expectations are.
Use this information to ensure you are competitive and assist with staff retention, remuneration reviews and also help identify areas where savings can be made.
Some benefits include:
- Increasing staff retention by ensuring competitive salary and benefits levels.
- Informed benchmarking against your competition.
- Comparison with difference industry sectors.
- Increased accuracy in budgeting for salaries and wages costs.
- Helping to develop standardised salary bands and company remuneration policies.
- Comparison of all components including cash and other benefits.