Our contractors are part of our wider team at Verse Group. We understand our staff and contractors are our greatest assets so we make sure we look after you.Being part of Verse means we want to make consultants feel like a valued member of our team. Our contractor care program ensures you never feel forgotten.
How We Look After Our Contractors
Verse Group has a communication process for ensuring our contractors receive the best possible service. We aim to provide
seamless employment for all our contractors.
Contractor Care Process
- We will handle all your paperwork promptly and accurately so there is not delay with payroll.
- Your consultant will contact you within the first few days of starting your contract.
- We’ll ask for fortnightly updates and sort out any issues between you and the client.
- E-newsletters are sent to you with industry updates.
- You’re invited to contractor sundowners.
- Six weeks before your contract is due to finish; your consultant will be in contact to source your next contract.
"They have a very personable approach, getting to know candidates well and always striving to get the best for their individual needs to assist with their career path along the way. Jeff is extremely approachable and a great mentor in the IT contracting field.I cannot recommend Verse Group highly enough, their hard work and passion in the recruitment field is refreshing and inspiring for all contractors out there!" - Project Specialist
Communication is Key When You’re Contracting
Although you may be working on-site, you are far from forgotten. We will be in contact regularly with you and the client for feedback – knowing you are doing a good job is important when you’re contracting. Similarly, if there are any issues we can help resolve them by speaking to both parties.
Our popular sundowners give you an opportunity to meet and keep in contact with other members of the Verse contracting team.
We’re always here to listen.