About the role:
We are currently looking for a fast-reacting individual to join our client, a well-known enterprise mining company, on a contractual basis.
- Initially a 6 month contract upfront that will continue to rollover, or be made permanent
- VERY attractive rates – negotiable depending on experience
- Brisbane CBD location – fully in office, no work from home - free secure parking onsite
- A lot of professional development on offer and endless career development opportunities
The operations centre runs nonstop, so our client is looking for someone that is happy to do shift work. In saying that, if you like a long weekend this opportunity might be perfect for you! The details are as follows:
- 18 day cycle - 4 days on, 5 days off, 5 nights on, 4 nights off
- 12.5 hour shifts – 12 hours, plus 15 minute handover at the end of each shift
- You’ll have 2 out of 4 full weekends off
- Provide in-person & remote L1 & 2 IT and OT support from the 24/7 remote operations centre
- Initial assessments and creating tickets/a record of production system faults
- Engage with remote operations centre dispatch and control, L1, L2 and L3 support teams and any other stakeholders to resolve system faults
- Proactive monitoring and event management, ensuring consistent delivery of critical production systems
- Provide break-fix solutions during outages
Our client has created a very collaborative working and learning environment, so the ability to work as a team is crucial! They are looking for somebody who is able to work hard within a team and bring the best results rather than be an individual working for themselves. They want someone who cares as much for the team’s success as their own.
You’ll need the following skills/experience to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / Helpdesk / Junior Generalist IT Support role
- ITIL qualification and/or previous experience working in an enterprise environment, working to ITIL standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable in a range of situations
- IT/OT experience and exposure working within a remote operations centre, using work management tools like ServiceNow is highly desirable
If you’re interested or know someone in your network who might be, please give me a call on 08 6149 8406 or send me a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Haven’t updated your CV in a while? No problem - send me your LinkedIn profile and we can have a chat from there.