Bring purpose to your viability by working with a company that changes the lives of people across Australia.
This opportunity is working for a not-for-profit company in the medical industry.
Our client is Western Australian-born, having raised billions of dollars over the past 20 + years for various research products.
Be part of a dedicated team and a community that is determined to make a tangible difference.
- Achieve customer objectives by having direct involvement in the end-to-end process from design, build, verification and deployment.
- Design and develop API's.
- Problem solves and finds software solutions.
- 3 years of experience working with Python.
- Familiarity with either; Angular, React or Vue.
- Experience working in a full-stack environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- A leading global innovative research company.
- Go to work every day helping others.
- Competitive remuneration package.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in the bigger picture. If this is your step up, click APPLY NOW! Alternatively, call Emma Shaw on 08 6146 4477 [link removed] if you would like to find out more.