- Software related projects (build / upgrade/ implementation / rationalisation)
- Requirement definition
- Workshop / interview facilitation
- Process mapping / documentation
- Product review / recommendation / selection
- Stakeholder engagement and Vendor management
- Release planning and assisting with Change management
- Experience of working within an Agile delivery framework
- Scrum Master skills
- Qualifications and Experience:
- In addition to the above we are looking for candidates with high levels of initiative accompanied with strong written / verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Able to navigate complex scopes of work and internal external customers and stakeholders.
- The Benefits:
• We have multiple opportunities at varying levels of seniority for both Contract and Full Time Employed roles.
• Competitive daily rate.
Based in Perth
Why Should You Apply?
• Engage in challenging and impactful projects that support mining operations
• Growing companies that offers exceptional opportunities to work on projects from the ground up.
These positions are available for an immediate start so to apply follow the links below. Should you want more information you can contact Bruna at email@example.com