Given the current climate it's amazing to hear when a local company is doing really well and experiencing growth.
It's no accident either, this innovative technology company have grown their product portfolio over the last few years to provide their leading software to global brands and not to mention a range of local government agencies and non-for-profit organisations. It’s all about improving the performance and success rates through the automation of business operations to a simple people focused platform.
To do this the development team have to get creative! Using leading edge technology, modern process and innovative thinking the team are able to build solutions way beyond the capability of their competitors. They are now on the lookout for a Senior/ Technical Lead to add to their impressive roster of developers to build on their success and add more technical nous.
What does this mean for you?
- An opportunity to work with an awesome team, share ideas
- Create solutions and be part of a team building greenfield products
- Lead the team in conversations around architecture and work with a mixture of modern technology (React /Vue /Svelte)
- Make your step into a leadership role.
What do you need?
- Experience in .Net Core and modern .Net frameworks
- Servicestack/NancyFX/ Restful APIs
- Experience working with enterprise level UI components
- MongoDB/RavenDB or other NoSql data stores.
- ElasticSearch/Lucene or other search/indexing technologies.
- Webpack or similar front-end build automation tools.AWS or Azure cloud infrastructure or hosting services.
- Product Development and ideally experience of greenfield development.
Other useful experience includes - these are not essential but great if you have them, anything you don't have in this list is essentially your shopping list of things you will get to learn!
- Azure Devops / Unit Testing / CI/CD / RabbitMQ / Octopus deploy
- The role can be a mixture of onsite in their bespoke offices in the CBD or remote.
- Salary range on offer - $120k - $140k plus super
A bit about the Dev Manager...
The software development manager is totally down to earth, great to work with and has created a fantastic culture of collaboration and team work. Coming from a unique background of start-ups and their own entrepreneurial adventures, you will learn a lot in this role.
Sound good? Apply ASAP !
If you have a CV great, send it to us asap. If not don't worry, contact James Lim on (08) 6146 4465 and we can talk through your options.