Verse Group have partnered with an established Australian-wide, logistics-based company who are looking for an experienced software developer to join the team on a 1-year fixed-term contract with the scope of work running for up to 3+ years.
The role will see you working alongside a passionate team of 5 fellow developers working on the creation, enhancement, and implementation of bespoke internal applications.
Developing within the .NET technology stack, you will use your strong technical experience to provide the best solutions to the business’s needs.
With a varied number of exciting projects planned, you will be able to add value right from the start. Having your voice heard loud and clear on what you think is best for the company’s direction is something they pride themselves on allowing their employees to have.
Agile and DevOps way of working is implemented allowing you to move quickly through application development by continuously improving functionalities moving forward.
· Creation of bespoke applications
· Integration of new software
· Owning the entire SDLC
· Working with various parts of the business
· Analytical thinking to solve problems.
· Commercial experience working as a software developer
· Development of enterprise applications
· Worked across the full SDLC
· Agile processes
· Working with cloud technologies
· DevOps approach
· Work for a known company
· Join a passionate and technical team
· Free parking on-site
· Flexible working hours