Here at Verse Group, we have a current opportunity for a passionate developer who is looking to make the next step in their career.
The company who are within the energy/resources sector want to benefit from an experienced forward-thinking developer who will make an impact on the company right from the start on a rolling 12-month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a developer who will be able to enhance, improve and implement new features to the current internal software but also to take part in the business planning. This allows your voice is heard loud and clear and have a say to where you think the company should be heading.
The successful candidate must be able to move quickly and solve problems with ease. Strong communication skills are needed as you won't just be asked to develop, but to understand business logic by engaging with stakeholders and other senior figures across the company.
Located in the Northern suburbs with free parking on-site available, you will be joining a strong technical team to showcase your development ability and become a senior member of this growing company.
- Project build and testing
- Maintenance and development of new and existing code
- Gathering customer requirements
- Production of specifications
- Analyse and investigate document reported issues
- Dealing with customer queries and respond efficiently
Skills / Interests
- Large or enterprise level application development experience.
- C# .NET
- HTML / CSS
- SQL Server
- Cloud technologies (Azure)
- CI, CD & DevOps
- Experience and understanding of database design