Applications Monitoring Specialist
Implement the application monitoring framework for all the applications within an enterprise organisation.
Using their new application monitoring product, Dynatrace, you will be responsible for the implementation and delivery to the business.
This role will be a varied role, requiring you to engage with the business, become the champion for Dynatrace. You will be the main point of contact for debugging and troubleshooting applications, so should have an idea about app development along with support and data ingestion.
- Be a key driver in the implementation of Dynatrace.
- Identify opportunities within the business to integrate existing applications into the platform.
- Assist with application troubleshooting.
- Ensure data ingestion is happening correctly from various database sources.
Join a large enterprise organisation where you can become an SME to the business. Deliver real impact to the business.
- Use market leading technology in application monitoring.
- Gain experience with implementing a product into a business at an enterprise scale.
- Be part of a large team, with plenty of opportunities for professional development.
YOU WILL BRING
You have a varied background within technology. You may have done some programming, database roles and enjoy engaging with the business.
- Cloud experience desirable with AWS, GCP, SAP, Azure.
- Drive and motivation to work autonomously
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Work with industry relevant technology on a unique opportunity.
Email email@example.com for immediate consideration.