Work for an organisation that wants to see you progress fast!
Join an organisation where you’ll be tasked with performing IT and cyber security audits and presenting the findings back to key stakeholders. Our client is one of the market leaders in providing professional services. You will play a critical role in providing IT and security solutions.
- You will be performing individual IT and cyber security audits.
- Maintain the necessary documentation to the appropriate auditing standards.
- Work collaboratively with the client to determine the scope of the audits
- Communicating with key stakeholders regarding audit results.
- One of the global leaders in their field.
- Opportunity for secondment overseas.
- In house training programs for personal and professional development.
- New state of the art office located in Perth CBD.
- Experience in performing audits of IT and cyber security functions.
- Thorough understanding of NIST, ISO27001/2, COBIT and other IT frameworks.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients in response to their demands.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
APPLY NOW to find out more!