Verse Group has partnered up with a global, US-based software company that has a strong focus within the health, safety and sustainability sector.
Right now they are looking for an experienced Senior Test Automation Engineer to join a brand new product team that is based in Perth.
This is a rare opportunity to come on board, get the ground running and build out the products automated test frameworks.
This role will be a hybrid between a lead and senior, guiding the testing processes and creating test procedures. You will be working alongside highly skilled Developers, Business Analysts, Architects and a DevOps team.
- Drive the automation practices in the team from start to finish.
- Build and maintain new and existing automation test frameworks.
- Mentor and guide other QA's within the team.
- Integrate automated test scripts into the CI/CD pipeline.
- Over 5 years of commercial experience working in a testing position.
- 1 + years of experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Strong skills working in automation using Selenium.
- Strong understanding of programming languages either; Python, Java or C#.
- Hybrid role, 4 days remote and 1 day in the Perth office.
- Salary paying up to $130,000 + Super.
- Working daily with the latest technology.
- Hands-on automation experience.
Interested or know someone who could be a good fit? Feel free to apply or contact Emma Shaw on 08 6146 4477 to get to know more about the role.