Senior System Administrator – SCOM
We need to find a contractor who can do exactly what contractors are supposed to do. Land in a role, fix the problem, share your knowledge and then move on to fight the next fire.
About the Client:
Our client are a huge mining company in WA, they churn out production efficiently but their back-end systems still need to catch up.
You will be engaged on an initial 3 month contract, which could be extended in the new FY. You will work within a large operations team and take control of their latest SCOM upgrade. We are looking for someone who can tick these boxes:-
- You have experience in the use, administration, reporting, maintaining and troubleshooting of SCOM.
- You have extensive migration project experience and can troubleshoot complex issues.
- Experience in VMware sphere & vROPS, Windows Active Directory, storage technologies and SCCM (would be an added bonus).
This position is based in the heart of Perth CBD, close to all public transport links. Working from home flexibility is also in place and you could expect to do this for 60% of your week.
Why Should You Apply?
- Project delivery role
- Extension possible
- Daily rate of $600-700 per day
- Working from home options