Are you a Reporting Analyst with solid Power BI experience looking to work for a company that makes a difference?
Verse Group is working with a global organisation in the health services sector that aims to make a positive impact. Operating in 12 countries and counting, this is the perfect opportunity for a Reporting Analyst looking to join a rapidly expanding data team.
As a Reporting Analyst within this organisation your role is to support a specific business unit in the creation and development of reports and dashboards. You will be delivering better to read reports in line with company guidelines.
Reporting directly to the Data Architect, you will join an agile working team who values collaboration and embraces out of the box thinking.
- Work with different key stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Create reports for different business functions.
- Analyse, translate, and present data in a visually and verbally enticing manner.
- Monitor and maintain reports to ensure its accuracy.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY
- Work with different stakeholders around the globe.
- Exciting career development within the business.
- Great perks – well being program, discounted health insurance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 3+ Years solid commercial experience in Power BI, SQL/T-SQL.
- Proven previous experience in a Reporting/Data Analyst role.
- Exposure to a cloud-based environment essential – Azure (Desirable).
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills – be able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Alternatively, feel free to contact me on (08) 6146 4468 or email@example.com