This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the Perth’s most exciting tech start-ups. If you are passionate on working on a product that will have an impact on global business operations and finance, this would be a great company for you to join.
The company is passionate about their employee's well-being and prides themselves on having an amazing company culture and is at the root of the company. This also includes an excellent benefits package with flexible working.
This role will start you on the customer application team where you will get involved in architecture, configuration and client support. As you grow you will have the opportunity to pave your own career dependent on what you enjoy most about the role as there are many pathways within this organisation to make your own.
Their products have been adopted by and utilised by a number of growing international businesses as well as licenses in Europe, USA and Australia. These numbers are only growing and they want you to be a part of it.
What you'll do:
- You will be working side by side with the CTO as well as VP of engineering to develop on their enterprise- grade Platform as a Service for their digital products.
- Scaling and innovating already existing products as well as working on brand new solutions.
- Supporting clients by making changes, enhancements to existing app configurations.
- Identify opportunities to extend the platform in improving function and configurability.
- Working towards making important technical decisions on different digital products.
What we're looking for:
- Web application development background, with exposure to languages including Java or React –
- 2+ years commercial experience in related field
- Ability to interpret process flows and customer requirements
- Logical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to think on your feet and outside the box
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable with using a variety of software packages.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- UI / UX design experience;
- Experience in customer facing roles (e.g. application support)
- Experience with micro-services and event stream architectures
- UAT testing experience.
Interested and want to be part of something exciting? Apply now or give James Lim a call on 08 6146 4465 to find out more about this role.