Join a team of developers as the infrastructure SME and bridge the gap between software creation and keeping the company running. Our client is a market leader in their industry, and they are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their already well established I.T team.
- Administration and engineering of 200 Linux servers.
- Management of Chef controlled infrastructure.
- Contribute to and propose further infrastructure automation initiatives.
- Investigate new cloud technology releases for suitability to improve platform.
- Preparation and maintenance of supporting documentation.
- Support and maintain production systems.
- A minimum of 3 years experience administering an Linux experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience with Configuration management (Chef preferred but Puppet and Ansible considered)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with scripting or development technologies
- (Node.js/Python/Ruby/Shell/Powershell etc)
- Experience working in an Agile environment - desirable
Why you should apply
You'll have the chance to develop and support core IT and DevOps infrastructure, developing Cookbooks with Chef and helping the team constantly develop the product - a very varied infrastructure position where no two days are the same! The team you will be joining are a group of intelligent, like-minded individuals who you can soak up knowledge from. You will have full ownership over the Ubuntu environment and testing new hardware, plus if you have not worked with Chef before, this is your chance to become a pro!
For more information, please contact Jilly McIlchere on 08 6146 4470 or email firstname.lastname@example.org