Do you want to work for an organisation that cares about work life balance?
Verse Group are working for a reputable consultancy who is looking to add a Data Engineering Lead to their team. This role will involve working on various projects within the Azure space. You will also get the chance to lead and mentor a team of other data and analytics individuals.
This organisation prides in themselves in work life balance and flexible working! The projects you will be working on will all vary from data analysis, data science and data engineering – if you enjoy a diverse role this would be a great opportunity for you.
As a Data Engineering Lead, you will share your knowledge with others in the team and lead the team to excel in all projects.
- Lead and mentor a team of Data Analysts and Data Engineers.
- Delivering the hands-on technical work.
- Build reports and dashboards.
- Build ETL pipelines and work with Big Data.
- Work collaboratively with different clients and in a team.
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Flexible working hours and arrangements.
- Work on different projects and different clients within the Perth market.
- 4 Months of paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers.
- Work with the most up to date technologies within the data market.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strong skills in data engineering and analyses.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Experience with Azure services: DevOps, Data Factory, Databricks, SQL.
- Experience with Python, Spark, PowerShell.
- Experience with Power BI.
If you are looking for your next adventure within the Data and Analytics sector, this could be the opportunity you are looking for! Apply now or contact me on (08) 6146 4468 or email@example.com.