Verse Group have partnered with a leading mobile application development company who is now looking to grow their testing team.
Working on multiple different projects at once, this role will give you the opportunity to get hand on experience across a range of areas including; artificial intelligence, mobile e-commerce and augmented reality.
Working along side a highly skilled team of both developers and testers, your role in the company will primarily be around manual testing on IOS and Android applications.
This role is open to testers of all levels. As a company, they value culture and a passion for testing, believing technical skills can be taught.
Come work in an environment where everyone is committed to testing and developing at the highest quality of levels.
This is a great opportunity for a junior ready to kickstart their career in testing or a mid – senior that wants to work in a consultative environment, converting client requirements into action.
- Purely testing in the manual space on both web and mobile applications.
- Building test scripts based off wireframes.
- Ensuring there are no major bugs once the project is released.
- You will be working on multiple projects at once for some of Perth’s biggest names.
- A passion for manual testing. You see your longterm career within the testing space.
- You will be liaising with clients, developers and other members of the team, hence having excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, think outside the box and problem solve.
- Great entry level role for new talent to enter the market.
- A great transitional role for an applicant within the BA / PM space.
- This role is open for both full time or part time applicants.
Interested? Apply today!