Do you want a leadership role at the cutting edge of Automation technology? An opportunity has arisen for a senior programmer to join this exciting project as an Integration lead within our clients automation and technology team.
You will be playing a key part of this digital transformation journey and putting your stamp on the future of technology in WA.
Bringing your knowledge of back end programming and experience of integration architecture and design, you will be delivering this project from conception to completion.
You will also be responsible for Quality Assurance, mentoring and guiding developers new to the team, as well as setting up the team to allow for new dev's to be up and running in a short amount of time. Your leadership and passion for best practice and architecture will stand you in good stead for this role.
- Being passionate about integration technologies, patterns and development
- Software development with a focus on microservices (API and Event Driven)
- AGILE delivery
- Collaborating with key stakeholders of this project
- Provide support, guidance and mentoring to peers and projects
Skills and Experience:
- Developer with over 10 years’ experience in software development languages .NET Core/C#.
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience working with Pub/Sub data and real time processing
- Experience with integration patterns and design (i.e. microservices architecture)
- Technical leadership experience
- Cloud exposure (Azure/ AWS)
Nice To Have:
- DDD, BDD, TDD, SOLID design (or have the desire to learn)
- Understanding and exposure to protocols and notation (SOAP, REST, GraphQL, JSON, XML)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
The role is offering an initial 6 month rolling contract with strong possibilities of extension.
If you’re interested, please get in touch with James Lim at Verse Group Recruitment ASAP. Don’t worry if you haven’t got an updated CV, I can help you with this later on.