Field Support Technician
$65k - $70k + Super
If you enjoy working autonomously in a role where no two days are the same and want to give back to the community, this aged care IT support position is for you.
Our client is an aged care business with several sites across WA and have just opened a brand new, state of the art centre which needs an extra pair of hands. This company have a great reputation for the positive and collaborative culture that they have internally and really look after their staff.
You will provide remote assistance to staff throughout the entire business whilst also making yourself available to visit various residential sites to resolve hardware issues. You will help the existing team in working through the service desk tickets and deliver training to employees who have a varying knowledge and understanding of IT.
In order to be considered for this position, we would like to see the following on your resume: -
- Previous experience within aged care (preferred but not essential).
- Proficiency in the MS operating systems and service desk software.
- Troubleshooting skills at a service desk and desktop support level.
- This position is based in Welshpool but you will travel around various sites on a daily basis. You will have a lot of freedom to manage your own day so you need to be someone who can work autonomously and organise their own time well. You will need to have your own vehicle and be able to pass a police check.
Why Should You Apply?
- If you are looking for something which will give you real job satisfaction – this will hit the mark.
- Lots of projects to get involved in.
- Supportive management team – you will enjoy going to work each day.
- Job security – this company have been around for a long time and are continuing to grow.
For more information, please contact Jilly in our Perth office on 08 6146 4470, apply to this advert or email email@example.com