Our clients primary purpose is to provide exceptional services in the education industry, using the latest technologies operated by highly technical dedicated developers.
Reporting to the BI team leader, you will provide technical focus for the development of Datawarehouse and BI capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a part of the development team, you will work closely with developers, as well as Infrastructure and Enterprise Architecture teams to perform data store related tasks including design, development, migration, and research in an agile development environment.
Skills and Experience
• Proven work experience with one of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
• Proven work experience as a Database Developer in multiple database platforms (highly desirable)
• In-depth understanding of data management and transformations
• Extensive SQL language experience
• Proven experience using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and dashboard like Power BI or Tableau
• Ability to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally
• Meticulous design processes including self-testing, technical, and user documentation
• Demonstrated ability to self-determine workload within a project management framework and produce excellent results in the timeframe they are expected
• Demonstrated ability to analyse a problem and develop an innovative solution that meets the needs of all stakeholders
Interested? Sure you are! Feel free to apply directly with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or give Clement Chretien a call on 93257788 to discuss this role further.