Permanent, Perth CBD
USE THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO LEARN AND DEVELOP YOUR DATA SCIENCE SKILLS.
Our client is well respected within the finance sector and looking to add to their growing data & analytics team. You will be a key part of liaising with the organisation. Finding out requirements, developing solutions and presenting back to the business.
This is a role where you will be required to work autonomously whilst still having a lead to guide you and keep you on track.
- You will use SQL, Python or R (which ever you prefer) to deep dive into the data and apply various prescriptive & predictive analytics techniques.
- You will engage with key stakeholders within the business to discover areas for improvement and present back your work.
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the team, such as the data engineers, to develop and test machine learning models.
Join an established financial company, with a reputation for developing their staff.
- Use the latest technology for testing your machine learning models, such as Snowflake and AWS technologies.
- State of the art offices, with great end of trip facilities.
- Growing part of the business, with the team set to increase over the next 12-18 month period, providing leadership and mentoring opportunities.
You are passionate about Data Science and have an idea around what the practical applications can be for an organisation. You enjoy engaging with the business and haven’t got any issues engaging with stakeholders.
- Experience in developing machine learning models.
- Want to take the next step in your data science career with the opportunity to move towards a mid-level position.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Become part of a growing team, within an exciting sector.
Email email@example.com for immediate consideration.