Permanent and contract roles available.
Advancing tech and tools seem to be main motivator in this current data and analytics market!
Verse Group are currently working with various clients within the Perth Market who are using market trend technologies such as Azure and AWS services. You will get the chance to work on end-to-end implementation and be part of highly skilled and motivated teams.
These roles are within the mining/resourcing, government department and agriculture sectors. These great roles will give you the chance to work on big data and gain the utmost technical experience. These organisations are looking out for motivated and determined individuals who are continuously keen to learn – if this is you keep on reading!
- Bring your ETL expertise to improve ETL processing times.
- Build and develop data pipelines for various ETL operations.
- Develop, design and maintain data architecture.
- Maintain and develop a data warehouse.
- Be a part of new projects.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY (dependent on the role)
- CBD locations.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Be apart of a team that is made up of skilled data individuals.
- Great career progression and self-development.
- Competitive market rates.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Strong knowledge within Data Engineering.
- Strong foundational knowledge of ETL processes and building data pipelines.
- Strong knowledge in SQL, Python or R.
- Experience in data warehousing.
- Experience in cloud services such as Azure or AWS.
We have multiple Data Engineering positions active for all levels – APPLY NOW to be considered. Alternatively, feel free to reach me on (08) 6146 4468 or email@example.com to find out more!