Multiple Opportunities Available.
Get involved with large data sets and data pipeline building!
Verse Group are currently working with various clients within the Data Engineer space. These exciting opportunities are due to an increase in projects within the mining and resourcing sector.
Your role as a Data Engineer will be involved in the data modelling, ETL development and building data pipelines with large sets of data. With the fast-evolving niche of data, these organisations will give you the chance to keep up with the latest techs such as AWS services.
If you are looking to transform your career to keep up with the data industry – these opportunities would be perfect for you!
- An extremely technical focused role.
- Build data models and data pipelines for the business.
- Ensure that data is of high quality.
- Work collaboratively with other team members such as: data engineers and data architects.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY:
- Be apart of a technically supportive team.
- Be involved in the success of the development of digital solutions.
- Work in a highly skilled data team.
- Get the chance to work with the latest technologies.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Strong experience in building data pipelines.
- Experience with AWS Services: S3, EC2, Redshift, Kinesis.
- Experience in database technologies: Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL, Teradata etc.
- Strong ETL experience.
If your experience is in Azure services but are open to learning AWS – This is also still suitable.
Sound like you? Start your application! If you would like to find out more about the role you can reach Yvonne on (08) 6146 4468 or firstname.lastname@example.org.