Our client are an internal B2B SaaS company that are seeking a CTO with a passion for software engineering and are still hands on in the code to drive their technical strategy for their patented automation software.
You will be responsible for ensuring that their infrastructure, code and teams are optimised for the next stage in their growth. As a result, the decisions that you take in this role will directly impact the future of the company. Many of these decisions will need to balance optimal technology, company vision and spend. As a result, you will be an important member of the management team, and will report to the CEO. The role will allow you to use and develop your strategic, communication and technology skills.
Some of the responsibilities
- Set the technology vision, strategies & plans for the growth of technical competencies across the organization here and in the UK.
- Implement benchmarks to measure progress toward both short and long-term goals, and ensure that the company’s technological resources meet those benchmarks.
- Create and define the technical roadmap for the development and deployment of all technology services, making sure that these resources are aligned with the product roadmap
- Ensure that the technological resources (both people and infrastructure) meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Work closely with the CEO and the Head of Product to align technology & product visions and goals and work on a common road map.
- Overseeing all aspects of Engineering, including technical strategy, technology blueprint, information security and best practices & technology stacks
- Oversee data security and management.
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
My client works in a fast paced environment, they experiment constantly, and are always working to create better outcomes.
If you are a Lead Engineer / Architect / Head of Technology - In this role you will be a hands on CTO required to undertake a lead technologist role for an international team leveraging your leadership and management skills.
You will still have the opportunity to dig into the code every now and then as well as manage a great team of ML/NLP and Software engineers.
Technically you will require a background ideally in :
Interested in your next challenge?
Feel free to apply or contact James Lim on 08 6146 4465 to discuss more about this role.