This Australian leading Fintech Startup is looking to scale their Infrastructure/engineering team bringing a Senior AWS Engineer to take ownership of several projects.The first priority will be the creation of a Cloud-based Continous Delivery Platform that will support multiple products.
This position will suit an AWS Professional, with a software development background and strong Linux experience, who strongly believes in CI/CD and Agile best practices. You will play a key role within a strong Software Engineering culture.
As AWS Platform Engineer you will:
- Help to design, build, run and support the new Cloud-based platform on AWS.
- Automate the build and deployment process for container-based microservices, across multiple environments
- take ownership of resilient, highly-secure, cost-effective solutions, working in strict contact with the Development team
- Provide level 3 support when required
As AWS Platform Engineer you will have:
- At least 4 years experience in the same or similar role, with a background in software development
- Hands-on AWS experience with ECS, Docker, Linux and Cloud Security.
- Experience in creating test-driven infrastructure as code is highly regarded
- AWS Solution Architect Professional certification is highly regarded
- Willingness to learn and be exposed to new technologies and languages (Kubernetes, Golang)
- cross-skilled background, customer focused approach, and ability to think out of the box