Verse Group has partnered with a Tier 1, WA-born company within the education industry, now looking for a Senior Automation Tester to join their team. As a software tester, you will be coming on board and testing on applications across the organisation.
You will be working directly with the developers, business analysts and project manager to ensure the software created meets all testing requirements.
This particular position will be working within a huge digital transformation powered by Amazon Web Services bringing groundbreaking innovations that will impact all internal and external stakeholders at the organisation.
If you have a passion for automation testing and want to work in a faced paced agile environment, then this is the perfect role for you!
Your technical skills :
- Are confident in software testing with around 5 + years of experience.
- Have strong experience in automation testing using different tools including Selenium.
- Create and execute functional and automated test cases/test scripts and report defects in.
- Develop end to end automation suite for progressive and regression testing to minimize the
effort spent on overall testing
- Strong experience in:
- o Application / front end testing
- o Understanding of Software integration testing.
- o Working with REST and SOAP APIs.
- o Web service testing tools – SoapUI, Postman.
- o HTTP and common message formats such as XML and JSON.
- o Thorough understanding of Test Management tools.
- o Understanding of CI/CD pipeline is desirable.
- Gain Amazon Web Services Accredited Training.
- Competitive remuneration package of $130,000.
- Work in a highly skilled team.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Pure automation based work.
This position is Perth based so please only Perth based applicants apply.
Sound like you? Click APPLY NOW!