Are you a hands-on Project Manager with a track record of delivering projects in an Agile framework? Work in a high collaboration team building Agile capability across the business.
- ‘In the squad’ hands on project delivery
- Coach and mentor staff in Agile best practice to drive project outcomes.
- Hybrid role between Scrum Master and Project Management
- Work for a mid-size company (approx. 800 staff) where you will be empowered to influence best practice.
- Great working culture that promotes work/life balance and team cohesion.
- Initially a six-month contract with the view to going permanent.
- A track record delivering projects in an Agile framework.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- An ability to align best practice to the specific needs of an organisation
SOUND LIKE YOU?
A role where you will have influence, work in a great team and play a pivotal role in building Agile capability awaits.