This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading brands. As a recognised household name this company are a leader in their industry and known for thinking outside the box.
About the Client:
As a large national company, the emphasis is on building a high-performance culture centred around teamwork, respect, integrity and innovation. They’re at the beginning of their Agile transformation journey which makes a great time to get on board.
Your primary role will be to create high-performing, collaborative teams, and coach scrum practices. You will also be involved in the adoption of agile and interact with different teams to navigate through roadblocks.
You will be a Scrum Master for multiple squads. Work with business leaders and teams to ensure that the agile and scrum frameworks are embedded successfully within the business.
- Build an end-to-end value-driving mindset for cross-functional teams
- Facilitate Scrum events, ceremonies, and rituals
- Collate and present product, productivity, and quality feedback to the team and other stakeholders
- Understand the abilities and priorities within the Scrum team and encourage and facilitate objectives and improvement them
- Identify the root cause of any delivery issues and work with the team to introduce corrective actions
This role is located in Perth’s inner-city suburbs.
Why Should You Apply?
- Spend more time with your family with their flexible working.
- Join a supportive team that drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Your career will benefit from being part of a major Agile adoption journey.