Warehouse Management System Business Analyst
Contract, South of the River
Support a new warehouse management system implementation.
Based in south of the river, a well-known Australian brand are looking for key resources to assist in their warehouse management system upgrade.
You will communicate internally with stakeholders to create workflows, document processes and carry out training workshops. You will then liaise with vendors based in China to relay requirements.
- Process focused business analyst role.
- Create documentation, gather requirements and conduct training.
- Communicate with Vendors based in mainland China as well a team based in Melbourne.
- 3 month contract, with an immediate start available.
- Parking on-site, travel in the comfort of your own car to and from work.
- Fluent Mandarin speaking skills.
- Perth based and available within 3 weeks.
- Experience with warehouse processes would be a bonus.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Apply on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org