An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Designer to spearhead a new Digital Hub with innovation and customer centricity at its heart. Focusing on cutting edge UX practices and agile and lean product development, they are on a mission to create the ultimate experience for our customers across all touch points. The influence of this Senior Product Designer role is wide reaching within the company, where creative problem solving and initiative is rewarded with increased autonomy. You will be collaborating closely with fellow designers, developers and product managers in order to create software for B2C and B2B models.
- Facilitate product visions and UX requirements by conceiving, wireframing, sketching and prototyping digital products for multiple device types.
- Translate concepts into mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Be responsible for implementing good UX practice.
- To conduct relevant and ongoing user-testing for any given project.
- Engage in a design thinking process.
- Take a user-centred design approach.
- Rapidly test and iterate designs in order to progress them into validated prototypes.
- Follow lean design methods in order to take lo-fi wireframes into high fidelity user-interface designs.
- Prepare designs for cross-platform environments that encompass a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Collaborate with other design team members and product stakeholders.
- Maintain a close understanding of tracked user-behaviour in order to inform all design improvements during the lifespan of a product.
- 3 or more years UX design experience.
- Experience within design thinking environments.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Be adept at creative and divergent thinking.
- Be able to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Be a practitioner of the lean design philosophy.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Have undergone multiple projects that incorporated persona development and empathy mapping.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Make logical product improvements deduced from analysed user-testing
- A thorough understanding of atomic design principles.
- The skills to be able to realise modern and consistent user-interface designs
- Experience with being involved in user-testing
- Is able to propose A-B test cases.
- Has experience in responding to user-behaviour with data-driven design
- Excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about everything UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry s latest trends and technologies.
It’s an exciting time to join and find yourself a place in a growing success story, apply now.