Work with a small greenfield team to architect and build a brand new customer engagement platform. You’ll play a key role in the development of the product and ensure scalability is at the forefront of everything you do.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the Front End development and design function. Ideally, this role will require technical skills with strong stakeholder engagement skills coupled with a determination to challenge the status quo. You’ll work with both technical and non technical stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of this product.
From proof of concept to MVP you’ll ensure the success of this project and reap the long term rewards that come with a high growth startup.
As a Software Engineer you will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working with PHP, Laravel and MySQL
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Frontend experience with HTML, CSS and a desire to learn VueJS
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders.
For more information please contact Josh Hill on 8599 1092 or at firstname.lastname@example.org