Are you looking for a challenge that will make a difference?
Verse Group are currently working with an organisation within the education sector, where you will get the chance to own the entire user experience and user interface. This role will allow you to diversify your skills by exposing you to different projects working on applications, platforms, intranet, and websites.
You will be working within the IT Services, supporting their strategic plan – A plan that is looking to execute an inventive digital capability within the business. Using up to date tools and strategy this role will allow you to show case your design skills to enhance the usability of various products.
This is a permanent position with great career progression for you to evolve the role into something greater!
- Work alongside developers, content designers and marketing team to understand business requirements.
- Design and implement UX solutions using flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Enhancing the user experience on various platforms within the organisation.
- Get involved in user testing and product testing.
BENEFITS YOU GET TO ENJOY
- Work on a range of different projects to keep things interesting!
- Work with the latest design tools.
- Be apart of a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- This your chance to own the whole entire UI/UX.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Strong experience in creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Strong experience in using UI/UX Design tools such as Figma.
- Good eye for attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously and in a team.
Are you someone who wants to be apart of a huge transformation? APPLY NOW. Alternatively, feel free to give me a call on (08) 6146 4468.