Industry leading company who after 7 years are still experiencing unprecedented growth. This is your chance to join the excitement and be involved with the future of the QA space.
Headquartered in Perth, they are a high-spirited and passionate group of people who love creating great products for their customers world-wide.
Your role within the company will be to lead the development team towards best practice within quality assurance. Eventually building up the testing team and implementing the automation environment.
- Leading the movement towards BDD, formulate presentations on code quality, and regularly provide feedback on relevant metrics and measures to stakeholders
- Working closely with development team to encourage improvements to test practices
- Developing and executing automated tests
- Contribute to the design of new products and features.
- Bring focus to quality peer reviews, ensuring reviews on all code that is merged into production.
- Providing leadership and facilitating supportive development to team members
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, having worked in or led Agile teams
- Prior Use of reporting/monitoring tools like Code Climate or SonarQube will be beneficial
- Experience using testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, JMockit, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium or TestCafe
Apply now / How to apply
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, hit APPLY and we will get in touch!