Verse Group have an excellent opportunity for a Test Analyst to join our well-established and growing client in the Perth CBD. It will be the role of the Test Analyst to review requirements and define test conditions, test cases and scripts, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
The duties of the Test Analyst will include but not be limited to:
- Work with users to review proposed benefits and risks processes
- Analyse test requirements, design and build simple test case suites, scripts and procedures
- Create expected results and input into the testing framework
- Check test results, and document test failures and successes
- Analyse and report test results in a clear and concise manner
- Record explicit details of failing test cases in a way that can easily be understood by others
Essential skills and knowledge required:
- Inquisitive and a keen problem solver
- SQL experience and understanding of the entire SDLC
- Web and Mobile test experience
- Developed test cases from service and design specifications
- Strong test documentation
- Attention to detail given to all tasks undertaken
- Able to meet targets and fulfilling agreements even when adverse circumstances prevail
- Able to work collaboratively to achieve a common goal
- Adept communicator
You will be working with a great motivated team that is looking to grow due to their unprecedented pipeline of growth, this is an exciting time to get involved with this team.
If this sounds like your dream job, please submit your CV without delay. For more information about this exciting role and the company you will be working for, please contact Verse Group on 08 9325 77 88.