Our client, who has a strong presence in the Australian market, is currently seeking a Test Analyst for a 6-month contract to plan and execute all testing activities.
About the Client:
Work for one of Australia’s leading software house that has a strong presence. They are an organisation that fosters personal development and prides themselves on their infectious culture. Due to ongoing expansion, our client requires an experienced Test Analyst to assist them on their platform migration.
As a Test Analyst, you will be responsible for the testing activities for our client’s current technologies. You will play a huge role in the development and improvement of the migration. Your responsibilities will include:
- System Integration testing of the application and rigorous regression testing.
- Testing the mobile apps on iPods and android phones.
- Integration testing of the application and mobile apps.
- End to End Functional Testing of the web based Back Office application.
- Performing tests to ensure that the equipment is working properly and is in sync with the application.
- Creating test scenarios, writing test cases, test case execution, preparing test data, defect management.
- 3 + Years’ experience as a manual tester
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Experience developing tests with software testing frameworks
Why Should You Apply?
- 6-month contract with the view to extend
- Outstanding work culture
- National institution