This is a temp opportunity that will allow an experienced Health Safety Advisor to assist with the transformation in Health and Safety.
Work closely with an organisation that have some of the world’s largest open cut mines and cattle stations. Be amazed by the beauty and landscape that this opportunity has. We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to work with our client in the position of Health & Safety Advisor for a short-term contract.
As our client is undergoing a period of transformation and a major focus on Occupational Health and Safety, you will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of OSH systems and processes.
- Review and improve safety procedures
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
We are seeking a candidate who has
- Experienced in developing, reviewing and monitoring OSH systems and processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external interview
- FIFO experience
- Challenging and exciting opportunity
- Collaborative and vibrant organisation
- Fantastic rate of pay to match your level of experience