Verse Group is seeking a highly talented Technical Lead to head up a team of three responsible for the desktop front end / UI of a complex, large scale asset system. You'll utilise your experience to define the product roadmap, liaising with the business and operating across the full development lifecycle; you'll gather requirements, design solutions and provide technical leadership.
The company is technology driven; you'll be supported to innovate and introduce new technologies, continually learning and making improvements in a collaborative, Agile environment.
You'll be based in their CBD offices with a range of facilities. There's a good work / life balance including flexible working hours and the option to work from home for part of the week.
- Strong .Net design and development experience
- Experience of creating desktop UIs with WinForms / WPF
- Approx 5 years using C#, .Net, Windows and related tech i.e. WCF
- Strong Object Oriented design skills (Design Patterns, SOLID)
- Experience of continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated integration testing
- Previous contribution to architectural design and solutions
- Collaborative with strong communication skills and team / technical leadership experience
Interested in the role? Feel free to apply now or if you wish to have more information, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Know someone who would be great for the role? we always offer referral rewards for successful placements!