Your new company
Our national client is looking for a technical consultant to join them on a permanent role at an exciting time of their software delivery phase as they are implementing their bespoke software on site. This is a multi-faceted role where you will leverage your IT background in software development / implementation support and delivery.
This role will require travel to mine sites with accommodation and travel provided. Rotations in early days can vary and as it matures, may be a 8:6 roster. Full training on software and delivery will be provided. Shutdowns are every 4 – 8 weeks.
You will join a team on a high-profile program whose vision is to enable a fully integrated and automated business from resource to market. Thismeans you will join an innovative team that is coming together with a focus on identifying and implementing new ways of raising standards while improving productivity, safety and environmental impact on mine sites.
Your new role
In your new role, you will develop and implement our clients software and insure they are configured to customers' requirements, you will also brief the customer so that they have a full understanding of the product and analyse & resolve any technical issues that may arise.
What you'll need to succeed
• Previous experience as a database analyst or a senior developer
• Experience working with customers both remotely and face to face whilst on site
• knowledge of C#, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems and Web Services such as REST & SOAP
• The skill to quickly pickup and work with bespoke systems
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Software implementation on sites
• Knowledge and experience of configuring and supporting computer network elements such as TCP/IP, DNS and Windows Active Directory
• Experience working with and/or integrating with Financial/ERP Systems
• WA Manual Drivers licence.
Sound interesting? Feel free to apply to be considered for the position.