We are searching for a mid-level System Administrator who has gained a thorough grounding across Windows and virtual systems and who now feels ready to make a move into a company who will support their career development. Our client is a well-respected WA brand which prides itself on looking after their employees. As part of their Group IT function, you will join a highly knowledgeable team of people with and fulfill a wide range of responsibilities across system monitoring and application performance. This is essentially a BAU role but will also give you the opportunity to assist with Group wide projects across security and cloud migration.
In order to be considered for this position we are looking for the following skills: -
- 5 years’ experience within a large Windows based server environment
- Exposure to Cloud technologies – (ideally Azure - but this is not a deal breaker)
- Disaster recovery experience, particularly maintaining documentation, configuring and testing.
- Proven ability to liaise with 3rd party vendors.
- Working knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant professional certifications with equivalent practical experience.
The successful candidate will be someone who displays a love for IT and a positive attitude to work in general. In return for your dedication to the role, there are a variety of benefits which come with working for this company including financial support for certifications and a management structure which encourages career development.
Please submit your resume through this website for consideration. For more information please contact Jilly McIlchere on 08 9325 7788 or email email@example.com