IT Systems Administrator –
Working closely with the IT
Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operation of all IT Desktop,
Server and Networking Systems for user base of 300 whilst ensuring new projects
and technologies are planned and implemented effectively.
Based south of the river in their
head office, you will provide mentoring and assistance to their Support Officer
and serve as an escalation point for complex support cases.
Key responsibilities of your
role will include:
• Building, supporting and managing the Windows Desktop, Server and
• Maintain backup, networking and storage systems;
• Monitoring, managing and resolving client tickets;
• Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives that enhance
the quality and efficiency of systems and services;
• Designing, implementing and documenting projects for new IT
• Operational support, Incident resolution, change management,
• Assessing new technology for its practical application and
You will have:
• At least 2 years of senior level hands-on experience in the
following or similar core technologies:
o VMware Virtualization;
o Windows Server Platforms;
o Windows Infrastructure AD / DNS / DHCP / Group Policy / SCCM;
o Exchange 2016 on premise;
o Backup Systems (Veeam, EMC Data Domain);
o SOE Management via SCCM;
o Networking and firewalls (Palo Alto, Avaya, Aruba);
o Security filtering (Clearpass, Mimecast);
o IP Telephony Systems.
• Excellent written and communication skills but more importantly
work face to face with people at all levels of the business.
• A proven track record supporting a large user base.
• The ability to work at all levels in the IT department and
collaboratively within a small team.