Verse is seeking a System Support Officer to join our client for a permanent role. Your 2-3 years of experience in a similar support role will allow you to successfully be the first point of contact for technical issues whilst maintaining a high level of customer service for all staff within the organisation.
About the Client:
Our client is a local council in the Inner/Western Suburbs. They value a high level of professionalism, as well as a collaborative and hands-on attitude. With this permanent opportunity available, our client is offering a stable role with a friendly work environment.
As System Support Officer you will:
- Perform a dynamic helpdesk role from systems support to administration both remotely and in person
- Support and prioritise issues around the Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, mobile devices, hardware, software and specialist apps
- Utilise AD, IP telephony and other systems to manage and maintain users and group
- Work collaboratively with the internal team in resolving technical issues
- Assist in projects, administration and duties
- Windows 10 and Active Directory
- General knowledge across all of I.T. from Levels 1 to 3
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Current C class drivers licence
- A fun, positive attitude
- Experience in a similar government role is beneficial
- Inner/Western Perth
Why Should You Apply?
- A fun, positive working environment
- A stable opportunity for the right candidate