Our client is looking to expand their team with the addition of contract resources. You will join a global support division in a project delivery role which requires you to have previous experience in 'high end' / enterprise level technologies such as NSX, VxRail, VSAN and hyper-converged solutions.
You will be part of a highly technical team, working across a number of business units and providing expertise across a broad spectrum of projects. Ideally you will have the following:-
- Strong backup and recovery skills and previous experience with VxRail and VSAN.
- Proven ability and comfortable working with 3rd party vendors - Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, Dell EMC Storage technologies including SAN, NAS, VSAN
- Excellent interpersonal skills such as: communication skills, active listening and customer care with the ability to communicate at all levels with customers
- Diagnosis skills of Technical issues with at least 3 years’ experience across complex enterprise environments.
- Competent VMware vSphere 5.0 (or above) ideally with experience up to latest 6.5 understanding of core MS products, AD, DNS, DFS
- Awareness of VMware products including, vSphere Replication, Horizon, SRM Awareness of Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp/Netscaler
- Backup skills (Veeam, Backup Exec, Avamar, Networker, DataDomain) Dell EMC Storage
- ITIL Foundation
This is initially a 6 month contract with a view to extension. For more information, please contact Jilly McIlchere on 08 93257788.