We are looking for a Systems Engineer who has been there and done that. If you have been the "go-to" engineer for projects within small or medium business we want to talk to you. We have a great fixed term contract role to fill in this global clients Perth office. The client is within the Disability Services industry and they genuinely care about what they do. We need a great Engineer, however we also need a genuine, considerate person.
This position is based on customer service and needs timely and constructive answers to various problems. In order to understand and participate in all facets, this role is necessary of Prince2 and ITIL best practice.
This position reports directly to the Project Manager and works with all project managers, developers, App Creation and Network team members to ensure that project activities are carried out at a consistently high level and within the service levels defined by the Project Manager.
- Provide project support and ensure that all aspects of the position of Project Engineer are understood and that standards of competence are retained to perform all the outlined functions.
Often ensure timeliness for delivery of excellent project support services.
Follow organisational practices and procedures reported. Where processes may be strengthened, stress these to the PM and generally assist in enhancing the operation.
Invest time in automation and process improvement.
- Extensive WINTEL experience
- Powershell Scripting
- Experience in Azure & O365 environments
- In this position, documentation is key. Outstanding abilities in reporting are needed
- Great customer skills
- Someone who has idea's and an opinion
- Willingness to adapt to business needs
Work for a global business and be a major part of upcoming projects. Although this is an initial 12 month FTC it could well turn into a perm role after this period.
For more information please call Jason or Jilly in our Perth office on 08 9325 7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com