Permanent, Western Suburbs
Join a company that appreciates passionate technical people!
A thriving Managed Services Provider is seeking a Level 1 Support Engineer and a Level 2 Support Engineer to join their busy and bustling company. If you are an innovative technical mind, our client values Support Engineers who are creative in their approach to issues and solutions.
Level 1 Role & Requirements
- Love people? Customer Service will be part of your core role when dealing with technical issues
- Be the first point of contact for incoming issues from the phones, ticketing system and walk-ins
- You will be working with Windows 10, Remote Desktop, Hardware (taking apart & building computers), WiFi networks and RAID
Level 2 Role & Requirements
Passionate about technology? You will be hands on dealing with the following technologies whilst maintaining thorough documentation:
- Virtual machines
- Keep yourself relevant by working on some of the most in-demand skills in the market
- Work alongside a highly knowledgeable and technical team with flexible work arrangements
- Feel like your technical ideas aren’t heard? Our client encourages their technical minds to always look into improving the business and the way they approach things
SOUND LIKE YOU?
To learn more, call Alison Lacerna at 0466 435 003 or apply now!