Verse Group are exclusively working with the Department of Finance to secure the services of two Solutions Architect's for their newly redefined digital architecture team.
The Department of Finance is an agile, productive, vibrant workplace where people can make a real difference and advance their careers. They really value diversity and foster an inclusive and collaborative work environment and they encouraged their staff to think differently and work smarter.
About The Role:
The Solutions Architect role is responsible for the end-to-end development of information, communications and technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to technical requirements to ensure they align with the enterprise architecture, technology roadmap, principles, policies and standards.
The ideal candidate would bring a commitment to providing customer focussed outcomes, and be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with vendors, partners, business and technology stakeholders on technical options and solutions architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking the technical lead role in business engagements to drive clear communications, understanding and buy-in from with business and technology stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in the development of technical and project management documentation.
- Practical experience and technical knowledge related to information systems and technology architecture and design, in a complex enterprise computing environment.
- Skills and experience in translating business requirements into specifications, developing customer-centric solutions architecture, overseeing technical delivery and ensuring design compliance.
- Considerable experience in driving change across a complex environment, and demonstrated ability to develop and implement solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or an equivalent level of skills, knowledge and experience.
- Possess TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman, Open CA, and/or equivalent qualifications.
- Knowledge and experience in providing solution architecture and technology consultancy services within a government or large corporate environment.e are seeking candidates who could develop an overall vision and provide technical leadership as well as having demonstrated experience in project management.
The successful candidates will possess practical experience and technical knowledge related to information systems, technology architecture and design, in a complex enterprise computing environment.