A brand-new opportunity has arisen for you to join as a solution architect to define and architect a web-based solution around API and micro services for our global partner. You are someone who can use your experience and knowledge to be part of this exciting architectural journey and join an innovative and forward-thinking engineering team on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be required to take a lead on development requirements to be deployed in an AWS environment. Your role is to optimise a supply chain model utilising machine learning data to support recommendations on technology and building on automation processes already in place.
You will have a keenness on a lean / hypothesis driven mindset of development as you will be clarifying / validating and writing code that is easy to test, profile and change. As business models change, which it does rapidly in our clients industry, you will need to pivot and work closely with the team and stakeholders to create workable solutions and processes.
What you will bring :
- Previous experience of solution architecture
- Experience of delivering solutions using cloud platforms (AWS/ Azure)
- Technical leadership and collaboration with teams in an Agile environment.
- Expertise in a programming flavour (Python/.NET Core/ Java)
Nice to haves:
- Machine Learning experience (ML Modelling / Computer Vision)
- IoT experience ( Sensors/ Embedded)
This is a rare opportunity to create technological solutions to problems that will be rolled out across the business globally.
Interested to know more? Contact James Lim on 08 9325 77 88 or apply now.