Looking to fast -track your career with a global strategic firm solving some of the world’s most interesting problems? As a Software Engineer for our client, one day you could be creating an application that will allow global airport operators to efficiently manage flight plans and schedules and the other day you could be helping a soup company better understand how to improve their supply chain logistics through innovative software.
So how is this done?
You will be using your passion for software engineering to work with some of the brands biggest names to consult, collaborate and create the next generation of software and analytics tools that fuel data teams to interface, measure and make business critical decisions.
Your work will include developing feature enhancements to their current platform, developing industry-leading analytics software solutions and methodologies and in some cases, have the opportunity to provide talks and papers in industry leading conferences.
- Passionate about solving problems, you will relish the opportunity to transform businesses through data and analytics software development.
- Have a “multi tool” type mindset, a breadth of technical knowledge coupled with an inquisitive and keen mind to explore solutions.
- Portfolio and background of building robust software solutions
- You will have keenness to communicate with a large cross section of businesses and back that up with strong writing skills.
What you’ll bring
- Computer Science Degree or a postgraduate certification
- Additional disciplines in Other Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering is highly valued
- 2-4 years of experience in software development environments, data structures and algorithms
- Passion for analytic reasoning and complex problem solving involving mathematical programming and big data problems
- Some AI exposure would be handy, even if its some logging and monitoring.
In this role you will be utilsing a myriad of technology stacks to build applications, however the current main platform is built in React, Python and a bit of Node.JS.
If building with the latest and greatest is a driver for you, this role will not hold you back.
What else is in it for you?
- Amazing Career Pathway - see your future mapped out
- World class training
- Sign-on Bonus ($10k- 15k)
- Standard annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Wellness package
Looking to build your career within a trusted global partner? Apply with your CV to have a confidential chat about how this opportunity be the best move your make for your career.
If you want to know more, contact James Lim for more details on 08 6146 4465