Here at Verse, we are looking for a Software engineer to join an award winning business that provide their customers with accurate real-time information and have a number of different complex systems with a global leader.
Working on their flagship product , you will work on the most up to date technologies. You will love 'playing' with new technology and will be welcomed to make suggestions of technologies to use in house to streamline the process, this will be implemented really quickly so no long lead times to make changes.
A permanent position available for a developer who has a strong understanding / experience of the C++ or C-family language and wants to progress their careers.
You will be required to work both independently and as part of a team, your role is to solve complex problems and then analyse, design and deliver solutions.
Your Responsibilities :
- Contributes toward general planning by sizing and costing of software developments.
- Produces feasibility studies/analysis documents.
- Establishes and improves architectural design of applications.
- Responsible for the detailed technical design of the software.
- Models, designs and implements databases.
- Participates in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle to ensure necessary fine-tuning to finalise the product.
- Writes high quality operational software and the supporting documentation necessary for the application and issues it to the requesting departments.
This is a great opportunity for you to work with real data on products used globally and have access to direct feedback from clients.
The company pride themselves on having a great working culture, free parking nearby and strong mentorship available from the more experienced employees.
If you want to work with a global brand with a great set of technical minds delivering great solutions to complex problems, get in touch!