Verse Group has partnered with a leading Australian defence client based South of the River. We have have been tasked with the recruitment of software engineers due to company growth.
The company is looking to engage on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract where you'll be working with groundbreaking technology within intelligence, surveillance and communications.
As a Software Engineer, you'll gain experience working with complex systems and be involved through the full SDLC, from design to testing.
Your technical skills will be within a Microsoft environment with experience within C#, .NET, Visual Studio, SQL, and Powershell (preferred, not essential).
You will speak with varied stakeholders, not just in Australia but globally, and even have the opportunity for overseas travel.
- End to end software development - Microsoft stack.
- Maintain quality code and provide feedback/ recommendations when required.
- Provide technical guidance to the business.
- Mentor junior developers when needed.
- Work with real-time and distributed systems.
- Join a highly regarding business within their sector.
- An opportunity to work with a global customer base.
- Escape the CBD hustle and bustle.
- Work with a growing industry that is constantly evolving.
What you bring:
- Experience working across the full SDLC
- Strong skills in Microsoft application development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Having worked in an agile/scrum environment.
- Up to date knowledge of emerging technologies and market trends.
If you are interested to see a full job description and find out further details, reach out to Ryan Crawley on 0410 709 656 for a confidential discussion.